Friday, January 10, 2014

L-M-L race is on

My little shindig Lakeville-Milltown-Lakeville is Sat 3-29-14...

All my guys and anybody that showed last year are automatically in, but must still pound 2 rocks together. The rest, send me a signal and await confirmation.

20 something are in so far, on the way to 100...

Doesn't this look inviting? 

More details as they surface, stay tuned. People asking for backwards up radar hill, figure 8 routes, singletrack, cow pastures, snow biking ditches, and swamps. Mother nature is in charge, if she gives me permission I'll abide.

See link on the side for info/ contact.

Til then, go ride into the wind.

NOTE- expect grilled bacon at Milltown Cycles, courtesy of Curtis and Todd.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to this! When singletrack is closed or you will be prosecuted, might as well get an LCR gravel grinder.

    D

    ReplyDelete