Good gravel too and from...
|This can't be the only "Chimney Rock" in the lower 48 can it?|
Random thoughts on the 5 hour slog-
- Key to OSHA audit, technical description/ impacts to Health & Safety
- Dang I wish I had these legs last Sat at the Ragnarok.
- I have an idea for a duathelon with Chimney Rock in mind. Bike/ climb/ bike.
- I have a minor in Geology. Upon review of Sandstone monolith, I forgot most of it.
- Listen to the lyrics of "Dreamin Man" by Neil Young.
- Wood tick detection, hairy legs.
- Tool is coming June 23rd. Same day as Cheq100. Arg!
- The limestone cap keeps the chimney rock from eroding.
- Don't think your house is an investment.
- I still can't master dialing in a front derailure.
- Wonder if Jimmmmay would sell me that weight room he don't use?
- When will the Air Force retire the KC-135 and B-52?
- Those politicians that voted against the Viking stadium should be concerned.
- Bike-Climb-Bike. This sounds stupid enough I bet I could lure the Sisters in, D Rider as well.
- What is bilateral leg weakness Joe Mauer?
- Heath should take the scout troop to this. Then bike home.
- Dimensions of Chimney Rock, 30' hight, 10' wide.
- Spring Classic in France. As long as a non-Schlek Northerner wins.
- What's the real reason bikers shave legs? ha. Especially non-roadies.
- Quit racing and take up rough stuff rondayvo'ing instead??? ha.