Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"On the run from johnny law, aint no trip to cleveland."

Trails by the jail- Richzilla glued to my rear wheel, both us spinnin crazed (but neither skipping the tech lines), like two cons just exscaped from prison running from coon dogs. Ever seen the movie Bottlerocket? If ever turned to a life of crime, the Lawn Wranglers is the where its at. Need you one of them yellow jump suits? I have.

No yellow jumps suit here, but blue-yellow lacra is close enough

photo circa Skinny Ski

Dodged an RZ bullet yesterday. Pirate woulda been upset and used it against me at will... Ricoh vs Misphit. LCR, it's all about the intra-team factions. Outside world is secondary.

Up next- Couch/ Vikes/ practise my YAG cx moves in the local park. All I really want to achieve is bunny hop 18" high like RS once did. I'm scart.

Bike season in about 3 months. Lookin forward to frozen camelbacks, vaseline lubed toes, and dud heaters... Jack, we ever get a sponsor for them heaters?

No comments:

Post a Comment