- Hanging/ Bickering with Qpete about almost everything.
- Yapping with SPH/ and Wheelhouse Andrew the night prior.
- Pumpin up Silence to go on the attack the night prior.
- Pre race dinner some of my Riddlers.
- Morning of... all riddles closed out like clockwork. No excuses.
- First climb- Silence goes after the Rok. I attempt a counter attack, but denied and sent to the back of the pack.
- Mile 4 realizing I was in for 100+ miles of damage control. Ha.
- Taking that wrong turn at mile 4. Observing various levels of panic (Triflow especially).
- Hearing the story of why the whole heard of front guys took that wrong turn. Silence... Good one. Especially when your guy Young Tim tells me "Drew always gets lost." Ha
- You ever work on a farm? Cattle always follow the front cow no matter what.
- Eddie had a real good SS ride, but he didn't think so.
- Qpete's reaction to being ahead of me at mile 8 (angered).
- Thanks to Bill Frankin for his support to the cause.
- Finished stronger then I started... Or so I convince myself.
- Informed the anti-Rag doesn't go off as planned, but I still heard a good story or three... Farm Team!
- No rain. No rain dance by the Pirate.
- Missing much of the action at the front. Hard to be a witness if absent.
- Seeing Gopher Girl on side of road helpless with a flat. Hand over my trusty pump. Gopher girl loses said pump. That pumps been with me for 10 years. Hope some Utopa resident figures out how to switch from presta to schrader.
The Original ROK-
- Silence aka Drew Wilson was like that wild farm dog turned lose. Worthy of the Rok. He was informed of the responsibility to bring it back next year and defend or submit. I will plan to attempt to reclaim it.
"Red Squrl... Come in Red Squrl... Over."
8 is always the number...
|Utopa Resident. Represents the number. Do you know this guy?|