|Kona Satori meet Marge Simpson|
Random thougths on AZ and elsewhere;
- Gecko's have a quicker acceleration, but they couldn't keep my pace.
- South Mtn- limitless rock playgrounds
- National-Mormon-Ridgeline-Holbert-Corona-[lost for a few]-Desert Classic
- A good rainstorm in the desert erodes just the same
- Multiple 1000' elevation drops (or climbs) in less than a mile
- Triple digit temps will suck you dry
- Way more bikes on the easy trails. I don't get it.
- 1/2 Lb of Slime almost seals up a sidewall gash
- Sun sets earlier on the east end of the western time zone
- Heath. Understood. National-Alta loop. Darkness. Large picnic lunch required.
- Rents good bikes right next to trails: Cactus Bikes
- They (AZ bike culture) scoff at fatbikes, but there are some good fat lines after a rainstorm. Rocks scattered, rutts, sand piles, trails eroded, up the downhills, bushwack lines.
- Kona Satori; First extended time on a 29r FS. Was impressed in part due to shorter chain stay, bike is not a standard 29r wagon.
- Chris Horner find the fountain of youth? Ya right.
- Cheq Fat Tire, what'd I miss? (Congrats Sis, I think you are president)
- CHEQ100, packing a lunch, would be nice to have what I had a little over a month ago, but if not I'll suffer just the same, and I'll have some Skirts there to share in the misery.
- CHEQ100, course marked or not? Come on Salsa, 'adventure by bike', course marking not required.