- Can lean the corners, handle a bike like summer riding
- Traction on the steep ups, they bite like that porcupine climbing the pine at Levis
- Figure 8's, turn radius gets smaller, making the 8's tighter
- Going for the flings, rear wheel takes a bite first plant, no spin (but second bite?)
- More resistance = Increased beatdown
- Fall line drops, back and front end stay planted, no yardsales (so far)
- Tread proportional to air pressure ran
- Less Motorboat effect.
- Less tree to tree in granny 3.
- Can't hear yourself think (not always bad)
- Dragging a plow when trail is over groomed.
- Second bite on the fling is questionable.
- Time between traction and spin out is less, and more violent motorboat
- The skid don't whiplash.
|First and reverse tracks on log skinny. 1 whole week of snow with no tracks. They all act like it don't exist I guess.|
NOTE- LCR winter rule, you don't clean the snow off any trap, just RIDE IT.
Did you enjoy today's lovely southern headwind? Whaat a treat.