- Yawkey Rock traps on top of the hill
- Jim telling story about Jack getting yelled at by Farm Team for riding high on the sidewalls.
- Losing points to Jim on said rock traps. Endless redo's to get in the flow of the herc and jerk. Jim calls it yelling at the trail.
- Pemberton loops, fast roller downhills, screamin when you send it.
- Pemberton climbs, more climbs then I expected. Couple good grunts
- Endo alley, nice skinny between rock gaps.
- Jim telling DNR officer he don't normally wear spandex. Officer looked at him funny
- Ride time < drive time, but still worthy.
- Never felt threat of getting lost in the woods/ no fear of a wrong turn
- No roots. Jim pointed it out, got me thinking, root killers.
Self pics are yag, but this is all we came back with...