- Same drill different year, but less weekday work crisis' to consume self.
- A bit of new trail, thank Goosey and Pickles.
- Trail loose, scetchy, not ridden in = perfect.
- Over 200 rider/ racers. Results- http://penncycle.com/articles/may-10-2012-pg1245.htm
- Sort of late to the line, Triflow doesn't have the dress or room for me to fit in the front.
- Unlike some who think they deserve a spot up front and weazle in, I take up towards the back.
- Fighting from the back works the race handling skills and mental game. When backed in a corner, those that don't practise it have high probability of tap out.
- Lap 1 was a prolog and panic at the dirt disco, lap 2 attack dog, lap 3 eyes bled, lap 4 scramble and fail.
- Odd high end physio output. Felt like my lawn mower with a bad air filter. Run good, sputter, repeat.
- 30th place, Beatin by my guys Nope and Ed Guy Johnson. They are the marks now. ha
- Post race LCR lap... Details remain excluded to protect the guilty.
|Nope with the pre race nap.|
Next up- Planning a move, riding bikes- need less base but more high end, races (not sure- random). I do know I got to get to Mammoth and ride Log of Death X.
Happy Mothers Day all you Moms and Mothers...